A force for good
Using DevOps to run Enterprise Production environments is a huge shift away from the traditional approach. The change requires a transformed platform and experienced DevOps capability to realise the full benefits. The shift can leave organisations questioning:
- How do I upskill my staff to work in a more efficient capacity?
- How do I incorporate all of these new AWS service offerings without compromising my Production environment?
- How can I ensure my project initiatives have the freedom to innovate without compromising our security posture?
- How do I ensure new projects are adhering with our resiliency and compliance requirements?
CMD have addressed the challenges associated with running production DevOps environments by creating a scalable, efficient and secure platform managed by experienced DevOps professionals.
- Infrastructure as Code (IAC) DevOps toolsets and methods combined with Enterprise best practice security practices have been used to create the runCMD platform
- Standardised automated deployment patterns of services
- Proactive and reactive DevOps services provided on a monthly basis